إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة

الأربعاء، يونيو 05، 2013

what you remmeber...



you must remmeber  that

I  love you

and

dont forget  that  at all

you should 

  know   no one   can blame  me  abou t my love

so  you can  live  with  abig   pp

and dont worry  about   me  I happy  just   you  happy 

remmeber

that

this  life   not  to  be  with  us    only   but   its   so  so   smart   to   told  

its  difficult   to   reatch    easly  

to   what    you   want 

but 

life    smiling     to 

who   be   smart     like      it



remmber   that  


you   are     in   my   heart    and    in   my   difficult   brain 

so   


you   in   agood   place 

in 

aplace   which  

me  &   you 

live   the   same   moment   

so 


dont   leave    my   abig   imagen 

to  live   with  other   for  ever  


all   my  best  


هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. بوست جميل وصادق على بساطته

    تسلم ايدم

    حياتى

    ردحذف

وجودكـ بشرفني